EYE LASHES!

At the Vale's Art Show in Black Diamond earlier this summer, I was told that a young lady by the name of Sierra would help me haul my paintings from the car to my spot. Sierra was super nice and very helpful. She desperately wanted the little painting I did of the fox that frequents our garden, but it sold to someone else. I will most surely paint many more foxes, so I advised her to keep an eye on my blog and FB. 
The thing about Sierra is that she has the longest, thickest eyelashes I've ever seen! I noticed them immediately, but thought I'd better wait for the relationship to mature before I ventured to ask whether I could take some pictures and make a small painting. Well, since she is so very nice, the relationship progresses rapidly and before the end of the show I had my photos. Well, here is a small painting of Sierra's incredible eyelashes. I made them slightly darker and a little SHORTER than they really are! Thanks for all the help Sierra.


  
 SIERRA'S EYELASHES 5x10 Oil on Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment