SUCCESSFUL SILENT AUCTION & OPEN HOUSE

Thanks to all of you who came to my studio for the "open house" last Sunday afternoon. I had a great time. I am very happy with the results of the silent auction and downsizing sale. It was so nice to have the studio buzzing with so many friends.

Thank you for your support. I leave on January 12. It will take a while, but I will keep you posted about how things are going with me and the projects at The Tanshinga Initiative and Thembalethu.





I got my little sculpture back from the foundry.He still needs a nice wood base before he can be sold.

 NAP TIME - Moose Calf
Bronze, limited edition of 75 approximately 4"x5.5"x1"


These below are in various stages of completeness

 

WHEN AL ELSE FAILS, FIGHT BACK! Is as the foundry. 5 waxes have been made. This is the piece that will be sold to raise funds for The Tashinga Initiative in Zimbabwe


 This is one of two Wood Bison I'm doing





                                         THE SULTRY DOE

No comments:

Post a Comment